OSSEC: Ubuntu 18.04
sudo su apt update apt -y install build-essential make zlib1g-dev libpcre2-dev libz-dev libssl-dev libevent-dev
Download & Install
sudo su cd /usr/local/src wget https://github.com/ossec/ossec-hids/archive/3.6.0.tar.gz tar zxvf 3.6.0.tar.gz cd /usr/local/src/ossec-hids-3.6.0 ./install.sh
Cuplikan Proses Instalasi
- Sebagian besar cukup tekan ENTER
- Jika notifikasi email di enable, kita perlu memasukan email address.
- Pilih Bahasa: [en]
OSSEC HIDS v3.6.0 Installation Script - http://www.ossec.net You are about to start the installation process of the OSSEC HIDS. You must have a C compiler pre-installed in your system. - System: Linux ubuntu 4.15.0-20-generic - User: root - Host: ubuntu
1- What kind of installation do you want (server, agent, local, hybrid or help)?
2- Setting up the installation environment.
3- Configuring the OSSEC HIDS.
3.1- Do you want e-mail notification? (y/n) [y]: ENTER - What's your e-mail address? email@example.com - We found your SMTP server as: smtp.server.anda - Do you want to use it? (y/n) [y]: ENTER 3.2- Do you want to run the integrity check daemon? (y/n) [y]: ENTER - Running syscheck (integrity check daemon). 3.3- Do you want to run the rootkit detection engine? (y/n) [y]: ENTER 3.4- Active response allows you to execute a specific command based on the events received. For example, you can block an IP address or disable access for a specific user. More information at: http://www.ossec.net/en/manual.html#active-response - Do you want to enable active response? (y/n) [y]: 'ENTER - Active response enabled.
- By default, we can enable the host-deny and the firewall-drop responses. The first one will add a host to the /etc/hosts.deny and the second one will block the host on iptables (if linux) or on ipfilter (if Solaris, FreeBSD or NetBSD). - They can be used to stop SSHD brute force scans, portscans and some other forms of attacks. You can also add them to block on snort events, for example. - Do you want to enable the firewall-drop response? (y/n) [y]: ENTER
- firewall-drop enabled (local) for levels >= 6 - - 127.0.0.53 - Do you want to add more IPs to the white list? (y/n)? [n]: ENTER
3.5- Do you want to enable remote syslog (port 514 udp)? (y/n) [y]: - Remote syslog enabled. 3.6- Setting the configuration to analyze the following logs: -- /var/log/auth.log -- /var/log/syslog -- /var/log/dpkg.log - If you want to monitor any other file, just change the ossec.conf and add a new localfile entry. Any questions about the configuration can be answered by visiting us online at http://www.ossec.net .
- Configuration finished properly. - To start OSSEC HIDS: /var/ossec/bin/ossec-control start - To stop OSSEC HIDS: /var/ossec/bin/ossec-control stop - The configuration can be viewed or modified at /var/ossec/etc/ossec.conf Thanks for using the OSSEC HIDS. If you have any question, suggestion or if you find any bug, contact us at https://github.com/ossec/ossec-hids or using our public maillist at https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/ossec-list More information can be found at http://www.ossec.net
Log penting yang di catat oleh OSSEC HIDS dapat di baca di
File yang berisi hal yang penting antara lain adalah